Today we have a special guest writer all the way from the North Pole! Maggie from the North Pole Craft Cottage will give us a quick introduction about these adorable felt ornaments. 💛🎄
The following list has all the supplies and tools you'll need to make this project.
These affiliate links help to keep Craftic running at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! 💛
- Fibre Wool Yarn Roving
- Felting Needles (79mm, 86mm, 91mm sizes)
- Swingline Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11
- Needle Felting Pad (8" x 10")
- DMC Embroidery Popular Colors Floss Pack
- Clover Gold Eye Embroidery Needles, Size 3-9 (16 Pack)
- Fiskars All Purpose Scissors
- Christmas Cookie Cutters 18-Piece Set - including Gingerbread Man, Star and Snowflake Shapes
Happy holidays from the North Pole! This is Maggie the elf here, stopping by Craftic to share a festive craft with you. :)
One of my favorite crafts to create are Christmas ornaments, and these needle felted ornaments are no exception! They are easy enough to make as a last minute gift or as a family activity over the holiday break.
To get started, you’ll need wool roving, small cookie cutters, needle felting needle(s), and a foam block. Once you’ve got your supplies, you can easily transform fluffy roving into a perfectly shaped ornament. Once you’ve made a few of these cuties, you may want to try your hand at little felted figurines.
Head on over toNorthpole.com for the full tutorial!
🎉 Final Step: Show Off Your Work!
Post your WIP and finished project photos on Instagram. Add #crafticProjects and tag @crafticland for a chance to be featured on Craftic's social channels and newsletter.