Are you a stationery addict who hoards all the pretty notebooks you see? Yeah, me too! I’ve come up with 12 ways you can use up all those notebooks you’ve got in storage.
The following list has all the supplies and tools you'll need to make this project.
These affiliate links help to keep Craftic running at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! 💛
- The Happy Planner Classic Disc Planner
- A5 Leuchtturm1917 Ruled Black Hardcover Notebook
- A5 Care Bears Spiral Notebook
- A5 Muji Grid Notebook
- A5 Faux Leather Lined Notebook
- B5 Muji Lined Notebook
- A5 Transparent Hardcover Spiral Dot Grid Notebook
- Kraft Lined Memo Notebooks
- A5 Scribbles That Matter Dot Grid Notebook
12 Ways to Use a Notebook
1. Quotes notebook
2. Good deeds notebook
3. Daily journal
4. Sticker book
5. Study notes
6. Business notes
7. Brainstorming notes
8. Collections book
9. Bullet journal
10. Doodles practice
11. Typography practice
12. Wellness / fitness journal
If you would like to see a full walk through of how I'm using these 12 notebooks, please check out the Craftic Youtube channel and watch the 12 Ways to An Empty Notebook video!
🎉 Final Step: Show Off Your Work!
Post your WIP and finished project photos on Instagram. Add #crafticProjects and tag @crafticland for a chance to be featured on Craftic's social channels and newsletter.